How to Successfully Create the Best Sitemap for Search Engine Submission

Hi passionate-bloggers of Allbloggingmag. Today, I am going to share one of the best method to get hold of that first page on Google search. Newbies and some probloggers find this section of blogging as one of the difficult aspect of their blogging life. 

I was also a victim to this. I was forced too to pay some guys out there to help my blog rank high on Google Search. I also did many stuff to improve my Search Engine Optimization but to no avail until I "told the dog to sit and let me hunt". 

This tutorial, I am going to share it free so that you will thank me later. Make sure you hit the share buttom after reading and using this tutorial. Thats my credit. 

Let me keep my fanta and lets get started.


What is SEO (Search Engine Optimization)? 
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. According to Wikipedia, SEO was explained as:
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a web search engine's unpaid results—often referred to as "natural", "organic", or "earned" results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine's users, and these visitors can be converted into customers.
Now, before you may be recognized on the internet, you must be a gaint online and that implies you must work to get your SEO settings strong. 

Lets look on the important business.

Best Way to Create Sitemap for Search Engine Submission
There are many ways/tools to generate or create Sitemap for your website or blog for submission to either Google, Bing, or Ask.com. But I will show you the easiest and one of the most reliable way to be successful in creating a better sitemap.


Follow these steps carefully.
  • After publishing bunch of rich content for your blog/website get your blog ready by setting up the design and make sure your template is not too heavy e.g. Heavy blogs/websites load for a very long time and consumes data.
  • Goto this free online Robots.txt Generator CLICK HERE 
  • On the Default Robot rules Select Allow all robots
  • Set additional rules for both your Pages and if you want your important labels to reflect whenever your blog/website is search on the net, include them without your full URL. e.g. If I want my sitemap page to reflect, then I add something like this: /p/sitemap.html, For Labels, /search/HowTo
READ:
  • After adding all your desired pages and labels, set Sitemap URL. e.g. https://allbloggingmag.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml
  • Copy your Robot.txt file to Notepad and then add this set of code to the first section.
    User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: *
        It should look like this:

  • Goto Settings on blogger and select Search Preferences
  • Select Custom Robot.txt and click Edit.
  • Paste the generated and edited code in the box provided and then Save.
  • Select Custom robots header tags and as shown in the pics below


  • That's all for blogger section.
  • Goto Google Webmaster Tool and ping your URL and Sitemap for Indexing.  Read this article if you don't know how. Click here
 Hmmm..... Well done if you've followed my easy steps carefully.

Oh, My love Chiamaka is calling my phone. 2 mins let me share "I love you text to her". Winks*** Love you guys. Enjoy!



Have any questions? Feel free to ask me via the comments section! Remember to share this tutorial with others on Facebook, Twitter & Google Plus.